Future perfect is a tense used to describe an event that is expected or planned to happen before a time of reference in the future/
2. Forming the Future perfect
The future perfect is composed of two elements
the simple future of the verb “to have” (will have) + the past participle of the main verb
|Subject||+ will have||+ past participle of the main verb|
- She will have fallen asleep by the time we get home.
- Will you have finished when I get back?
- I’ll have made the dinner by 6PM.
- will not have done (or He won’t have done) it by this evening.
- Will you not have finished by Thursday? or (Won’t you have finished by Thursday)